TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings are from 2pm on the date of arrival (unless otherwise arranged), until 10am on the date of departure (unless otherwise arranged).
- A booking is not complete until we have received your confirmation of booking and a deposit. All deposits are non refundable.
- The apartment can only be occupied by the persons named on the booking form.
- Bookings wihthin 6 weeks of arival date are to be paid in full. If a cancellation (regardless of reason) is then made within this time then full balance must be paid. Travel insurance is advised to cover this cost.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- All guests who stay at The Beach House must conduct themselves in an acceptable manner.
- The management reserve the right to cancel accommodation at any time, if, in their opinion the behaviour of guest(s) is unacceptable.
- Guests undertake to pay for any damage and breakages during their stay. Loss of keys will incur a charge of £10. Unauthorised person in any suite overnight £50 per night.
- The management do not hold themselves responsible for any valuables left in the apartments. Cars are parked on the car park at the risk of the owners.
- The apartments are strictly non-smoking, no pets.
- We do not accept bookings for Stag and Hen Parties. Other groups welcome.
- 2% charge on credit card bookings only (not debit).
Payment implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Major credit and debit cards accepted. Cheques are accepted by arrangement only.
Please click here for our terms and conditions.