Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are from 3pm on the date of arrival, until 10am on date of departure.
- A booking is not complete until we have received your confirmation of booking with deposit. All deposits are non refundable.
- Two night stays are to be paid in full and are non refundable.
- No Refunds On Cancellations. We strongly advise taking out travel insurance to cover this situation.
- The apartment can only be occupied by the persons named on the booking form.
- All guests who stay at The Beach House must conduct themselves in an acceptable manner.
- Guests undertake to pay for any damage and breakages caused during their stay.
- Loss of keys will incur a charge of £20.
- Items left behind to be sent on to yourselves incur a charge of £20 minimum and payable in advance according to Post Office charges.
- The management do not hold themselves responsible for any valuables left in the apartments.
- Cars are parked at the risk of their owners
- The premises indoors are strictly non-smoking. Any person found to be smoking within the building will incur a £100 charge and asked to leave.
- Smoking is allowed on balcony and deck areas. Please note not any with the Seastar, Seahorse or Sunset.
- We do not accept bookings for stag and hen parties.
- We do accept single sex bookings for competitions, shows, or have specific business here in Blackpool.
- No refunds or part refunds can be given for issues that we only receive notification of after you have vacated. No exceptions.
Payment implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.